Giveaway: Big Apple Circus Returns to Alpharetta – 40th Anniversary National Tour
It has become a yearly tradition for my family to see the Big Apple Circus, fun under the big top. This is their 40th Anniversary National Tour and returns to Alpharetta, Georgia. With over two hours of entertainment, this circus offers something for everyone and will keep you laughing and entertained all the way through. We wanted to thank Alpharetta CVB for providing tickets for this Big Apple Circus review. All opinions are my own.
Here are the top five reasons you should take your kids to the Big Apple Circus:
- You won’t go hungry. They offer a variety of delicious circus snacks to purchase both before the show and during like, cotton candy, funnel cake, and popcorn.
- There is not a bad seat in the house. Rows of theater style seating surround the center ring making every seat a great one. No seat is more than 50 feet away from all the action.
3. There are a variety of circus performers with extraordinary talents. You will be entertained with clowns, dancers, roller skaters, acrobatics, trapeze, high wire and more.
4. There is so much energy and awesome participation from the crowd. Everyone in the crowd was always cheering, laughing, singing, or clapping along.
5. No wild or exotic animals perform in Big Apple Circus; you will only find beloved rescue dogs and horses/ponies that are cared for by their certified trainer, Jenny Vidbel.
I think our favorite was seeing the legendary Flying Wallenda family. 7th generation family member, Nik Wallenda is known for holding 10 world records for his high wire skills. Watch with anticipation as the entire family balance across the high wire in a 7-person pyramid.
The talent of all the performers at the Big Apple Circus will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat.
For tickets online visit BigAppleCircus.com or Ticketmaster.com
For tickets via phone call (800) 745-3000 (Ticketmaster)