Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Cake – Perfect for Fall!
Desserts are a weakness of mine. Especially easy and addicting ones. I’ve prepared a dessert so amazing that, if you decide to make it, people will think that you slaved over it and are a genius (thank you, thank you, I know). This easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Cake is so simple but you would never know because it’s so delicious. It makes enough to easily feed a crowd or it will easily keep in the fridge to be eaten at a later time. The caramel drizzle adds a bit of magic to it but it’s tasty without the caramel as well. The great thing about the drizzle is that you don’t have to drizzle it on one piece at a time. You can take the entire dessert to an outing and just pour the caramel drizzle all over the entire thing before serving. I think I’ve struck gold on this recipe and I’m excited to share it with you because I think you will love it just as much as I do!
All you need are just a few of these ingredients:
You will first start out by preheating the oven to 325 and grease your 9×13 baking pan.
- 1 box Pillsbury Caramel Apple Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter. The dough will be stiff and hard to mix, just keep mixing until it comes together.
- Press evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with thinly sliced apples.
- In the same mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spoon over apples and evenly spread in the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just starting to brown on edges.
- Serve with caramel ice cream topping.
Serve with caramel ice cream topping and enjoy!
You may also like this easy two ingredient recipe, my delicious cookie butter crescent rolls.
Pin For Later: