DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath – Homemade Door Decorations
Valentine’s Day is such a wonderful holiday. It’s a day in which you get to let everyone know how much you love them. My girls and I love to do as many crafts as we can, which is why this DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath is a favorite of mine. In just a little bit, you can have a wreath that represents the holiday well and makes everyone smile.
Valentine’s Day is special for me because it represents the day of love. I’m a natural at trying to show people I care, so this holiday really brings me a warm fuzzy feeling. I think this wreath is perfect for your own home, but also for passing out to neighbors and loved ones. Of course, I love spending Valentine’s Day with my spouse, but I also love to show others I care too.
Materials Needed For DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath:
- 9″ Foam Wreath Form
- Pink Burlap Ribbon (2″ x 9′) Wired
- Red Burlap Ribbon (4″ x 9′) Wired
- Red Ribbon with White Hearts (1.5″ x 9′) Wired
- 2 Spools Red & White Heart Ribbon (5/8″ x 9′ each)
- 2 Different Colors of Tulle (6″ wide)
- Push Pins
- Small Wood Plaque
- Used Darcie 9171-68 3mm x 4.5″ x 6″ Corner Sign Wood Shape 24Bx
- Chalkboard Paint
- Red Wood Heart
- Pink Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue & Hot Glue Gun
- Ruler or Tape Measure
Valentine’s Day Wreath Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Begin by cutting pink burlap ribbon into 8, 12″ long pieces. Fold the ends together and then scrunch the center.
2. Push one pin into the center of the ribbon and press it into the wreath form. Repeat until you have eight pieces on the wreath form.