Easy Rudolph Reindeer Brownies – Perfect Christmas Holiday Dessert
Who is up for a little fun this holiday season? My girls have been asking to do something a little different, which is why I decided to make these easy Reindeer Brownies! They’re adorable in every way, but they are also a little different, which I love.
Reindeers are an important part of Christmas that everyone often overlooks, except on Christmas night. I want to keep reindeer as an interquel part of our traditions. I can’t wait to make these brownies with my grandkids as well, I know they’ll love them!
If you’re looking for something fun, a little different, and adorable, then make these Rudolph Reindeer Brownies with your loved ones. We’ll be taking some to our neighbors this holiday season!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the biscuit/cookie cutter to cut each round brownie
- Generously frost the brownie cut outs.
- Give each brownie 2 antlers using the pretzels.
- Next, give each 2 eyes and a red candy nose.
- Repeat with all the reindeer brownies
Pin For Later:
You May Also Like: