How To Make Star Wars Chocolate Chewbacca Donuts
If I had it my way, donuts would be a staple with every meal. And who says that can’t be? We’re all adults, right? If you wanna eat your donuts day-in and day-out, it’s your choice! But before just choosing any donut to nosh on…make certain that you are eating donuts that are not only delicious but exactly what you want as well. This Chewbacca donut recipe is just what you need. These Chewbacca Donuts are literally beyond simple to make. (and adorable as well, if you ask me!) Fresh donuts for any time of the day sound beyond amazing. Get started now on perfecting this recipe because the PERFECT day is approaching quickly to have these prepared and ready to eat! May 4th (May the force…) is a great day to have a dozen of these made up to celebrate or better yet, make a batch up for the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story which is coming to the theaters on May 25th. These Chewbacca Donuts, no matter how you decide to enjoy them, are certain to be a win no matter what!
Ingredients to make Chewbacca Donuts:
- 1 box of Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- Chocolate Frosting
- Mini Marshmallows
Instructions to make Chewbacca Donuts
- Mix the Devil’s Food Cake Mix according to the box.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- Pour donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Use a star tip to pipe frosting on top of the donut to look like Chewbacca’s fur.
- Use a round tip to pipe the bandolier diagonal across the donut.
- Cut mini marshmallows into pieces and place on the bandolier as ammunition.
Pin this recipe for later: